Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Teacup Coach. These terms and conditions relate to Teacup Coach programs.
– Enrolments close one business day prior to the start date of the program.
– Parent/carers understand participation in Teacup Coach programs is entirely at you and your child/dependant’s discretion, and you acknowledge that your child/dependant and yourself may choose to decline or cease participation at any time.
– Please ensure Teacup Coach staff are made aware of any information you deem important in relation to your child/ren and/or family (such as excessive fears, toileting, behavioural styles, interests and abilities, cultural values and religious beliefs).
– It is essential that prior to commencement of care all enrolment information is complete and up to date.
– You understand that the content delivered is a licensed service covered by copy write
– Teacup Coach will always do our best to deliver workshops on time as advertised, please note that our schedule is subject to change or cancellation if insufficient numbers are booked or for any reason outside of our control.
– If a participant needs to cancel you agree all advise Teacup Coach as soon as possible
– If Teacup Coach has to cancel any workshops, participant’s will be contacted directly as soon as possible.
– Teacup Coach aims to maintain a quality workshop that is safe and fun for all participants. All children enrolled are expected to behave appropriately and follow the instruction of Teacup Coach staff members.
– In the case that the Teacup Coach staff identifies that a child’s behaviour is inappropriate, workshop staff will involve the child’s parents to work in partnership to positively manage the behaviour and make decisions for the benefit of the child and program.
– If the highly inappropriate behaviour persists, a decision will be made about the wellbeing of the child and the group of children attending a Teacup Coach program.
– I acknowledge that the activities conducted by Teacup Coach can be physically or emotionally demanding and may involve a degree of risk.
– In the case of an emergency and for training purposes, you authorise Teacup Coach staff to take your child/ren outside of the premises of the program.
– Although all care will be taken, Teacup Coach staff will not be held responsible for accidents or loss of property in connection with any child’s participation in the program.
– If there are any court orders relating to the powers and responsibilities of the parents in relation to the child or access to the child/ren, please notify Jayme at email@example.com
– If the authorised parent/carer is not the person dropping off or picking up the child, you will need to notify Teacup Coach in writing. Please include person’s name, relationship to the child and contact details.
– This program is unable to care for sick children or children with contagious illness.
– If your child/ren requires the administration of medication please provide written notice to Jayme at firstname.lastname@example.org
– In the event of an accident, injury, trauma or illness suffered by your child, you agree that Teacup Coach staff are authorised to seek or where appropriate administer such medical treatment as is reasonably required.
– In the event of an accident, injury, trauma, or illness suffered by your child, you agree that Teacup Coach has permission to release personal information to such medical professionals as necessary, and to obtain any medical attention that Teacup Coach deems appropriate, including ambulance or other transport as appropriate at the time. You agree that you are responsible for all costs associated with responding to and treating your child/ren’s illness or injury.
PHOTOGRAPHY & PRIVACY
– I understand photographs may be taken during classes for purposes that Teacup Coach deems to be appropriate, including for advertising, publicity, and presentations. You understand if you have not granted permission of this in the enrolment registration, then your child/ren’s face will be concealed with any marketing material or public posts.